Window of opportunity?
In AutoCAD, among other features, “Window” is a Plotting option isn’t it? As a matter of fact it’s not just a Plotting Option: it’s a symptom: It’s a Window of opportunity!
A few days ago, I got a google form in a Focus Group I manage in order to determine the contents and pricing of a new service. The form had answers to 10 questions the Focus Group Members were asked:
More than 20% Plot from the Model | About 40% Use the same file as Sheet File and Reference File since…| 80% !!! of the AutoCAD Users were never before exposed to the View Command!!!
A window of opportunity" It's time for me to...
…Pay it Forward“, for me, it means to teach everything I know about CAD Management, sharing my experience and my insights:
Your Window of opportunity to become a CAD Manager:
“I Want to be a CAD Manager” is a live Training Course built exactly for You:
- Knowledge Alignment
- CAD Standard(s)
- Standard Environment(s)
- Parameters Management
- Project Management
- Annotations & Annotative Features
- Parametric Design
- Data Extraction – Data Linking
- Extra Tools
- Troubleshooting AutoCAD Files
50 + Sessions
Daily 30-40 minutes sessions (Monday to Friday) | One-on-One 60 minutes Session | eBook containing all Videos & Session Recordings (accessible 24/7/365) | File Library (Contents/Templates, etc.)
The Double Session Agenda:
Precision & Accuracy at the price of low-level drafting
- Create Best-Practice Linework – Tray Modes, Sysvars, Infer Constraints + Polylines
- Turn Draft into State-of-the-Art
- Data Re-Use in context of Precision
The Polyline Option – Why is it the (best) Only Option?
- All the reasons intro
- All reasons Video
- Different ways to deal with Polylines (Filleting, Nested Polyline + Block w/ quoting Attribute Values)
Must Use Command – “Named View” – The best Domino-Effect in AutoCAD
- Manage Annotation Scale(s) | UCS | Layer Configuration etc.
- Turn any DWG into a Model View – Reference File (in the context of the Sheet Set Manager)
- Multileaders – Best Text Option (tool[s] context)
- Multiline Attributes
- Pedit + Multiple option
- Fields & Attributes – Nested to explode
- Minimalistic Dynamics – Why not using the Block Editor is not an option
- Block Best Practices – Terms & Conditions
- Block Conflict Resolving