Pay it Forward was a great film.
Now I feel very much mature about the fact that my knowledge has to move forward.
These Days, I’m busy designing a Live Online Training Course that is going to be served in a special format:
- Daily 20-30 Minutes of Live Sessions.
- 24/7/365 Access to All Sessions Recordings for 12 months.
- Tech Support in the Context of the Course Material – 90% Of Your Questions will be replied by Video whether asked during a session or between sessions.
- Tech Support Continuity: 45 days from the Last Session.
- One-on-one 45 minutes personal session.
- A Course Digital Notebook with extras (Minimum of Texts Maximum of Videos).
Pay it Forward – A Great Responsibility
After several times of re-inventing my approach towards CAD Management several times, I find it now as
State-of-the Art and ready to “Pay it Forward”.
A new, young generation to match CAD Standards G5, will graduate in 50 Daily Sessions and start functioning as a CAD Manager in a short period of time
Pay it Forward – The Advantages
I love the idea of turning every possible Command &/or Feature into a TOOL. I prefer all the “Domino Effect” Procedures, Managed and Productive, not just automatic whenever possible, but minimizing human-error-feasibility that exists in every software environment that doesn’t seriously and vigorously deal with it.
I Want 2 B a (Auto)CAD Manager – What Would You Become?
- A CAD Manager who is not just the CAD Authority in the office & the Project(s) but a real leader – not just a Manager by title.
- A CAD Problem Solver, Knowledge & Solutions Provider to all the End-Users.
- A Standard Environment Designer that creates, deploys, maintain and upgrade everybody’s Workspace.
- A Content Creator & Supplier
- A Mentor & a Tutor for all your colleagues and co-workers.